LET'S ORGANISE AN EVENT THAT BRINGS TOGETHER PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTOR DIGITAL SECURITY EXPERTS TO DISCUSS ISSUES SURROUNDING DIGITAL IDENTITY
Safran is a multinational group that supplies systems and equipment for the aerospace, defense and security industries.
Digital Identity Day allowed Safran to bring together experts in the field of digital identity to share experiences and opinions. The event assembled government, business and consumer focused digital security experts to debate the best way forward in delivering simple, secure identity systems and simultaneously winning the trust of citizens.
WHAT WE DELIVERED:
- A dedicated responsive website providing event details
- Detailed market research survey identifying topical areas to be discussed
- The first Digital Identity Day with a panel of thought leading experts from the public and private sector
- Two round table talks covering public-private sector convergence and the building of digital trust in a growing online world.
- A marketing email campaign that incorporated attendance boosting marketing automation technology.
- Pre-event briefing and post event evaluation
LET'S HELP VOiP PROVIDER INCLARITY TURN ITS EXISTING WEBSITE INTO A DEMAND GENERATION SALES ASSET THAT REGULARLY DELIVERS NEW LEADS
Inclarity asked us to develop their online marketing programme. They wanted to increase conversions and generate more new client leads.
Step one was to #hack out new smart goals that re-set the marketing programme goals and KPIs. With a clear end-game in mind, developing strong messages and propositions became easy. New offers were created, marketing automation was added to the mix, supported with new landing pages, social marketing and adwords campaigns.
Within just six weeks our agile build/develop/learn process had analysed and refined messages and user journeys to deliver marketing leads that the business' sales people valued and could use. The journey continues.
WHAT WE DELIVERED:
LET'S CREATE A NEW CONSUMER BRAND THAT SAFRAN MORPHO USES TO COMPETE IN BRITAIN'S NEXT BIG CONSUMER IDENTITY MARKET
Safran Morpho is one of a small handful of "certified companies" approved by the UK government to Verify identities for citizens who want to access government services at GOV.UK.
It's the first move in a brand new identity market that early adopter consumers are discovering now. Pretty soon, as the identity market matures, all citizens will understand what it means to be able to prove you are who you say you are quickly and easily online.
As the world's leader in online identity, Safran wanted a consumer brand that helped the business communicate long established proof points already familiar to their traditional global B2B markets.
Consumer research, focus groups, analytics and rigorous consumer testing provided us with our starting point. One year on, SecureIdentity is now spearheading take up of the consumer-centric online identity systems that most UK citizens will be using within the next three years.
WHAT WE DELIVERED:
- Branding, positioning messaging and naming for a new consumer brand
- A branded website explaining the service to citizens.
- Market research to determine the brand message, look and logo and establish the target persona audience.
- Media campaigns to introduce the brand to the market.
- Creating video and printable media.
LET’S CREATE THE SLEEK AND MINIMAL WEBSITE THAT ECHOS THE BRAND
Pure came to us asking for something very specific. They wanted a logo and website designed that fitted with the company name Pure. They wanted an ultra minimal design that would have given Robert Rauschenberg a run for his money.
WHAT WE DELIVERED
- Logo design
- business card and letter headers
- Responsive website
Let’s help LDS build better business relationships online by creating a new website that internal management can use easily and change often
It’s speed of communication that delivers competitive advantage for today’s winning businesses. That’s why award winning architects Lifschutz Davidson Sandilands wanted a website eco-system that they could easily change and update every time great things happened. Now every improvement they make to landscapes across the world is communicated online simply and quickly via a new website built on the world’s most successful Contact Management System.
What we delivered:
- A responsive website powered by Wordpress and enhanced with our unique enterprise scale plug ins.
- Training and how to documents to make managing the new site simple.
- Advanced search features to boost users’ experiences and enhance the site’s “findability” online
Let’s create the online and ecommerce ecosystem that makes launching a new service in the UK fast and painless
Autostradale is one of Europe's largest bus & coach operators. If you’ve ever taken the express coach from any Italian airport to downtown chances are you’ve used their services already. Now they do the same in the UK.
When Autostradale wanted to launch operations in the UK, they didn’t just need a great website that travellers could use to find the best commuter options from airport to city centre, they needed an advanced ecommerce platform that allowed the operator to trade quickly and efficiently in an exceptionally competitive market.
How did they do it all so quickly? Less than one year post launch the Magento commerce platform we developed for them serves as the backbone for all UK sales. Our enterprise scale hosting saved months of research and testing by supplying an out of the box online ecosystem that has met every challenge a fast growing business could ever encounter.
From startup to profitability, when the new multilingual responsive website started we build for Autostradale new Airport Bus Express service started to exceed over 100,000 visits per month, our enterprise scale hosting provided failsafe continuous support. When annual ticket sales reached over 200,000 commerce systems were prepared.
What we delivered:
- New responsive multilingual website supported by an accelerated SEO strategy that got the new service in front of online customers fast
- A multilingual platform to make transacting easy for international customers operating in any language
- A Magento based ecommerce platform futureproofed for fast anticipated growth
- Our Enterprise scale hosting platform to make sure that fast growth was never compromised by slow site and transaction speeds.
Last year, we started working with one of Europe’s biggest bus companies. Having established itself as Italy’s market leader in coach travel, the business wanted to expand into the UK. Now the company is operating its first passenger service between Central London and Stansted Airport, and plans more services for the end of the summer.
This company hasn’t been able to deploy, test and prove concept launch ideas this fast by respecting the traditional departmental approach to product development, marketing and sales. It’s done it by being agile: by recognising that the tech skills required to deliver today’s most measurable marketing apps are actually the same skills required to design and deliver the critical business support and ticketing systems required to get the UK business off the ground.
Let’s build a website that salespeople can use to support the sales process and help close business
Green & Partners is Britain’s leading retail property expert. To support sales and deliver new business faster the company wanted to be able to use public areas of the new Green & Partners website to engage potential customers and private areas to support highly personalised sales processes
Now the business has a site fully calibrated to “get found” by new prospects searching for retail properly opportunities online, but it also offers the secure, private, protected areas that large companies need to ensure that sensitive data, architectural plans and business opportunity details are available exclusively to the key prospects that need to see them.
What we delivered:
- A responsive website that allows prospects to review and filter retail property opportunities painlessly.
- A secure dataroom that allows sales consultants to deliver private details to clients securely.
- Intelligent geographic based search that allows customers to find all retail opportunities in their chosen regions easily