Fiercely independent, always investigative and entirely unofficial, our special World of Learning exhibitors report is out now.
What’s the skinny?
If you’ve not seen our special event reports for B2B marketers in L&D before, then here’s how they work. First we use our vast database of L&D contacts to track down exhibitors at this year’s show, then we ask them all the stuff you really want to know (but the orginisers don’t want to tell you) about this industry’s biggst shows and events. Finally we crush all the learninig up into one simple download short enough to read in the hallway just a couple of minutes before you go into your next marketing planning meeting.
Be informed, be very informed
Download the full report here or just impress co-workers and appear more cleaver than you are by reading the five big findings take-away below.
WOLCE14 exhibitors survey: five big findings to take-away
- ⅓ of WOLCE14’s exhibitors said that over half of the people they met there were “high-level prospects they could do business with”
- The show was less busy than most exhibitors expected
- Exhibitors most probably left the show with as many as 25 good sales leads to follow up on
- Exhibitors uncertain about recommending WOLCE to a friend or colleague
- Learning Technologies, CIPD and LearningLive are the three shows that WOLCE14 exhibitors consider attending next