Just another digital marketing agency? Hell no.
We are a small company with big hearts. We create campaigns by day and fight evil by night. And at weekends. And sometimes in our lunch breaks.
We’ve chosen to run a first class business without compromising our ethics or our responsibility to those around us. We’re proud of this, so we’re going to toot our own trumpet for a bit.
So, what are we up to? Here’s a taste of what we’re doing outside of the ‘day job’.
Saving the world/west London
We are all based in and around Chiswick, Ealing, Brentford and Hanwell. We’re proud to work with local clients such as: http://www.ealingclub.com/ and http://www.getbike.net/ as well as supporting many local causes and companies pro bono.
- “We seek to help anyone who needs hot, nutritious food & a helping hand – Ealing Soup Kitchen.
- ‘For the community by the community’ – The Hanwell Carnival.
- Trailblazer Professor Elizabeth Anionwu has written her memoirs
- Face painting and meeting donkeys – West Ealing Christmas Fair
- The largest free one-day music festival in London – The Hanwell Hootie
- West Ealing Music and Food Festival
- Arts centre that is the focus for creative excellence, inclusion and aspiration – Open Ealing
Other community stuff
The directors help run a soup kitchen team every 6 weeks at St Johns church http://www.ealingsoupkitchen.org/
We have a tie in with This is Good Work http://thisisgoodwork.org/ where we help British charities market themselves better.
Darren runs a weekly Code Club at St Paul’s in Brentford, as well as being a member of the nationwide Code Club https://www.codeclub.org.uk/.
Casting our net a little wider, we want everywhere to be as green and pleasant as our west London, so we’ve helped to develop the website for this noble campaign to transform London into the world’s first National Park City: http://www.nationalparkcity.london/
Be the change you want to see in the world
We keep it green by staying local – we either walk or cycle to our offices and are big proponents of the cycle to work scheme.
At our most productive, it’s a case of passion meets professionalism. We’re writers, artists and musicians, so it’s a good thing that two of us are Agile Certified ScrumMasters to keep operations grounded in the face of feverish creativity.
Power, corruption and lies
We try to avoid these bad, bad things. But wouldn’t it make a great name for a band?
Got any questions? Get in touch.